Quirky, Sweet, Sarcastic, Girl Next Door, Friendly
Conversational, light and fun for promos and commercials, professional and intelligent for presentations, warm and deep for narrations, quirky and sassy for animation
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Irish, Southern American, German, I do a mock Julia Child and a wicked Wicked Witch of the West impersonation.
My Voice Experience
10+ years in voice-overs including promos/commercials for TV and radio and animation (voice of Twiggy in Nickelodeon's Stick Stickly block and shorts).
I've worked for: Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Nick-at-Nite, TV Land, Discovery Kids, Oxygen, WE, Jewish Children's Museum and various radio commercials.
Professional Actress, Music and Theatre Minor in college, various VO and acting courses in Manhattan, writer/producer for TV and film
My Studio Equipment
Access to any Manhattan studio, have my own setup that's perfect for audition material (and can edit, add music, add sfx) but not necessarily on-air quality recording.
Improv skills, copywriting skills
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Liz Fodor by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Liz Fodor is a Standard subscriber.
• Liz Fodor was last active on Voice123 188 days ago