Authoritative, precise, warm, neutral, deep
A versatile, rich and resonant baritone voice, nimble and articulate, yet approachable and friendly. Some have called Joe Liebel the second-coming of Dick Cavett (at a fraction of the price...)
Joe's voice is neutral American English, though he can voice dialects from the deep south to New England.
Although American English is Joe's native language, he can speak Swedish and Japanese and has easy access to native speakers to translate, verify and authenticate such reads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Philadelphia, Allentown, Lansdale, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
US North East regions (New England, New York)
US Urban vernacular
Swedish, Norwegian, Danish accent
Russian/Eastern European accent
My Voice Experience
Joe has recorded phone greetings and messages on hold for a Fortune 50 Pharmaceutical company, pre-show announcements and audio books / books on tape. He has performed in live theater and hosted a radio show.
Joe's vocal talent is rooted in the theater. More recently, he has received hands-on voice over training at Mike Lemon Casting in Philadelphia from seasoned veteran Charlie Rooney.
My Studio Equipment
Audio Interface: Line 6 UX-2
Microphone: AKG Perception 200
Windows Vista workstation
Windows XP laptop
Line 6 Gearbox preamp modeling software
Joe has honed his technical and academic voice talent as a reader at Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic (RFBD).
He has over 10 years experience in the Pharmaceutical and IT fields, putting him at ease when reading technical or pharmacological copy.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Joseph Liebel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joseph Liebel is a Standard subscriber.
Joseph Liebel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joseph Liebel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Joseph Liebel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joseph Liebel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.