Professional, Smooth, Warm, Girl Next Door, Witty
My theatrical training gives me experience with adapting my voice to suite different emotions and characters and also gives me an advantage as I can easily communicate and take direction from a client.
My voice can be easily tailored to many applications from narrations and on hold messages to energetic and fun for commercials.
Listen to the 2 minute demo for an overview of the many styles of voices and emotional tones I can create.
My main objective is to be able to work with you to create the voice that you need to promote your message successfully.
Please contact me if you have additional questions or for more information.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Cleveland, Ohio, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mid-Western, Slight Southern, Soft Southern, Southern, Recognizable Scottish.
My Voice Experience
I have recorded on hold messages, audio books, e-learning and informational as well as voices for video games and video narration.
I hold a Bachelors Degree in Art and Theatre.
I have attended voice over workshops in preparation for delivering the quality projects expected by discerning clientele.
I am stage actor as well as a voice actor and have performed in and directed many staged shows and musicals.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools, Omega Lexicon Pro., Cubase, Audacity, MuTools, Rode NT1, and a spare
AudioTechnica 2020 Mic
I have also performed on camera as well, mainly industrials, played "extras" in independent films and also work as a Standardized Patient. I am also a musician and an on stage theatrical performer.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lisa Wiley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lisa Wiley is a Standard subscriber.
• Lisa Wiley was last active on Voice123 105 days ago