Corporate, upbeat, mother, real, upscale, friendly
I offer a smooth, professional and polished delivery when called for, but I have a wide range of delivery styles: from young girl to teenager, a real mom or mother, to the conversational girl next door. I have a nice upscale delivery that's often requested, and a college-aged delivery, too. I can provide a sultry delivery, or a bright, upbeat friendly read. I can do hard sell when needed, as well as warm and caring.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a light southern accent, numerous children's voices--boys and girls. I recently narrated a children's book and created voices for six different animals.
My Voice Experience
After working as a TV news anchor for 16 years, I've developed a professional, friendly delivery that's been featured in hundreds of commercials, videos, voice mail systems and other projects around the world over the past 11 years. I've voiced projects for companies such as Fisher-Price, Bausch and Lomb, Kodak, Seagram's, and numerous medical institutions. I've provided a friendly greeting for dozens of voice mail systems. I've narrated numerous e-learning courses, powerpoint presentations, and tutorials. I've recently started narrating audio-books for Orca publishing, a children's publisher.
I graduated from Canisius College in Buffalo, NY with a degree in Communication and English in 1992. In addition to working with voice coaches during my 16 years in TV news, I've studied with voice coaches such as Pat Fraley out of Los Angeles, and Stevie Vallance in Toronto. I participate in monthly workshops with The Voice Squad in Buffalo, NY.
My Studio Equipment
I often record out of Chameleon Studios in Buffalo when an ISDN is called for. I work on many projects in my home studio with an Audix SCX 25A microphone and a Grace 101m pre-amp and Presonus audiobox interface.
With years of writing experience, I can help clients improve their scripts if needed, especially longer narration projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Lisa Scott by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lisa Scott is a Premium subscriber.
• Lisa Scott has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours