Confident, Clear, Friendly, Trustworthy, Versatile
American voice over artist Lisa Rost-Welling is London based with the ability to work in the US and the UK.
Lisa speaks with a confident, calm, warm and welcoming sound. Her tonality and range are very versatile; ranging from soothing and trustworthy low tones to smiley, perky youthful tones. In particular, she has a strong and varied character sound.
Lisa is also a trained cross-over singer with a 3 octave range; which means she can sing with a high proficiency across many styles including jazz, swing, gospel, musical theatre, folk and lyric opera.
The quality and flexibility of her range and characterisation makes Lisa ideal for everything from animation, commercials, gaming and documentaries to corporate, narration and musical jingles.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Northern, New Jersey, Southern, North Carolina, Standard American, Neutral American, Transatlantic
My Voice Experience
A fresh, trustworthy voice, Lisa first stepped into voice-over work with an acting narration piece for Arundel Publishing's promo for These Violent Delights. She has gone on to work with Shepperton Studios on various projects in feature film & video games as well as with corporate clients in the US & UK. She has workshopped with Yvonne Morley, voice-artist Lara Parmiani, and is coached by Dian Perry and Terry Daniels.
BA (Hons) Theatre: Acting & Vocal Performance; Meredith College, Raleigh, NC USA
Acting in Shakespeare & Contemporary Drama; Guildhall School of Music and Drama, London
Acting for Stage, Screen & Radio; Drama Studio London, London
Member of The Actors Centre, London
My Studio Equipment
RODE NT1 Microphone
Singer (3 octave range: C#3-C#6)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lisa Rost-Welling by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lisa Rost-Welling is a Premium subscriber.
• Lisa Rost-Welling was last active on Voice123 2 days ago