warm, smooth/sophisticated, professional, friendly, medical
Very versatile. I have the ability to take long, dry corporate narrations and make them interesting and engaging. Can pronounce difficult medical terms. Sound authoritative without talking down to listeners. Commercial experience ranges from friendly neighbor, to stressed-out worker, to everyday soccer mom, to smooth talking seductress, to fashionista with attitude. Medical and technical narrations are a specialty.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Lisa Leonard
My Voice Experience
People always say I'd make the phone book sound interesting, if I chose to read it aloud. Thankfully for all of you, I'm more in the business of making your scripts sound great. I've done almost all kinds of commercials and corporate narration (especially eLearning), as well as in-store and awards announcements, IVR, and videogames. Pharma Companies, Healthcare Facilities, Moen, Bank of America, Chevron, Boston Acoustics, ADP, Lucent Technologies, AT&T, Liz Claiborne, and CNN are some of the clients who've used my voice.
I have taken intensive workshops (including individual coaching) with Marice Tobias, Mary Lynn Wissner, and Susan Berkley. I've also attended seminars at Edge Studio and Voiceovers Unlimited in NYC. Attended 4-day Voiceover International Creative Experience (VOICE) in Los Angeles in 2008, 2010, and 2012 with seminars led by some of the best in the business.
I have a BA degree in Mass Communication from the State University of New York.
My Studio Equipment
Shure KSM 32
Sound Devices USB Pre2
I am skilled at interpreting copy. I usually don't need much direction but am always glad to take it when offered. I take feedback very well and always put my best effort into this career which I love. Medical and Technical Narrations are a specialty.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Lisa Leonard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lisa Leonard is a Premium subscriber.
• Lisa Leonard has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours