melodic, edgy, comedy, sexy, witty, smart, wry, fu
I HAVE WHAT MANY PEOPLE DESCRIBE AS A MELODIC VOICE. I'VE RECORDED AUDIO BOOKS WHERE I DID ALL THE MALL AND FEMALE VOICES. I ENJOY EMBRACING THE CHARACTERS AND BRINGING THEM TO LIFE. IN ADDITION TO DOING VOICES AND CHARACTERS, I ENJOY SINGING A VARIETY OF MUSIC. MY FAVORITE TYPE OF PERFORMING IS IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY. I'M AS COMFORTABLE DOING VOICEOVER FOR AN EDUCATIONAL PRODUCT AS I AM FOR PERFORMING RAUNCHY MATERIAL.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Midwestern American, Southern American, New Yorker, French, Russian, Eastern European, Israeli, German, Spanish (Mexican, Castilian, Central & South American)
My Voice Experience
I have voiced 100s of training videos and voiceover modules for a variety of companies. These training products were for all audiences but mostly involved technical products and concepts. I used my high energy voice and creative voices to make these products entertaining and relatable to my audience. Often, I played multiple parts for the voiceover projects. This helped reduce costs for my clients. I've also recorded many radio spots for a number of radio stations on the East Coast.
I have a BA in English which has helped me with my creative writing skills that I've utilized when developing my many pieces of media for clients. I have an MS in Computer Science Education. This degree has helped me move into the instructional design arena where I have worked to the top of my field. This is where I was able to combine all of my skills to produce some of the best technical training products available. In addition to my degrees, I have taken many courses in voice training, speech-level singing, singing lessons, speech training, debating, extemporaneous speaking, audio production, film/video production and instructional design and development.
My Studio Equipment
I don't own any high end studio equipment, but I've been working with a multitude of software that includes FinalCutPro, Audacity, Cubase, AVID, Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia to name a few. I work with a band that has recorded a number of my self-written songs. I also recorded a number of parody songs.
In addition to music, I have worked on many independent films and TV pilots that I wrote and produced.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Lisa Krone by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lisa Krone is a Standard subscriber.
• Lisa Krone was last active on Voice123 224 days ago