Warm, believeable, inviting, authoritative, sexy, silly
Warm, friendly, inviting, smooth, professional, sexy, earthy, character, silly, serious, perky, quirky, soft, matter-of-fact, authoritative, girl-next-door, professional, Gex X, Valley Girl, youthful, caring, down home, announcer, sporty, light, loud, dialects
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
No Accent, Southern Belle, Country, various North American regional accents, Cartoon.
My Voice Experience
As a cartoon lover, I found my "voices" at the age of 16 as a Tour Guide in Nashville, Tennessee. When approached by tourists who asked me to speak “Southern” I most certainly obliged. At the same time I was picking up the tourists' accent and began speaking back to them in their own dialect. I built on my variety of “accents” while working in an International Airport assisting passengers, making announcements and giving tours for practically a decade. Other than Tourism and Transportation, I have a background in Public Relations, Marketing, Sales and a degree in Business Management. My goal is to give you what you need before you know you need it, and am known for exceeding expectations of previous clients. I have also hosted local contests, events and speaking engagements, but excel as a voice artist.
I have a Business Management college degree . My first voiceover training began in 1997 and I regularly attend monthly meetups, calls with various voice over training coaches and organizations, as well as regularly participating in multiple webinars on the latest voiceover trends and technology.
My Studio Equipment
I am currently using a Rode NT1-A, a Yamaha AG-03 interface, and have availability of Adobe Audition and Audacity software on a PC as well as an ipad and Twisted Wave.
Not only am I active in Social Medial at this time, I have worked in Public Relations and know that selling butter is not like selling cars! A rock concert is not the same as a rodeo! I have a very diverse personal background and understand matching products and marketing concepts to targeted audiences. My demo provides you with merely a slim spectrum of my capabilities. Your product or event deserves to be heard! Contact me today!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lisa Hayes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lisa Hayes is a Premium subscriber.
• Lisa Hayes was last active on Voice123 3 days ago