Warm, caring, natural, corporate, intelligent.
I have a versatile voice that is equally capable of the following vocal styles: warm and caring, sexy, casual/friendly next-door neighbor, and business professional. For industrial narrations, I speak clearly, pay close attention to the tone and pacing required by the client, and am very comfortable with technical language.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can fake regional accents such as British, NYC or Southern for comical reads, but do not pretend to sound authentic in these accents. I am good at foreign languages as well, especially German, French, Spanish and Hebrew, although I am not fluent in any foreign language.
My Voice Experience
I worked in radio for 20 years, announcing for all musical styles, news, public affairs and commercials. I have also done freelance work, on- and off-camera. My voiceover clients include Motorola, Intel, Mayo Clinic and US Airways. I have voiced a wide range of online training modules for such clients as Marathon Oil, Corpedia Education and Universal Technical Institute. Technical and medical language is a specialty of mine; clients include Novartis, iMcKesson, Mayo Clinic, MedVoice and Biotrak. I also do plenty of IVR work for such clients as Intuit, Cox Communications and Pacific Gas & Electric.
I am a singer with a Bachelor of Music degree in Vocal Performance. I have studied acting with The Acting Studio and Jean Fowler, both in Phoenix, Arizona, and voiceover audition technique with Darlene Wyatt of Film Producers Warehouse in Phoenix. I have also earned a master's degree in Linguistics; I teach English as a Second Language and have served overseas clients well in catching and correcting grammatical and syntax errors.
My Studio Equipment
I record with a Mia sound card, Mackie mixer and "Groove Tube" microphone. I use Adobe Audition and GoldWave sound editing software, and can provide sound in a variety of file types--vox, mp3, PCM wav, mu-law wav, AIFF and more--in whatever sample and bit rates are required by the client. The recordings I provide are of high sound quality without background noise.
Singing, Piano, Flute, Whistling, Foreign Languages and Accents.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lisa Genuit by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lisa Genuit is a Standard subscriber.
• Lisa Genuit was last active on Voice123 113 days ago