Likeable, warm, well-spoken, able to do accents
Natural,Warm and likeable voice, flexible enough to take on professional presentations or fun commercials. Able to play a variety of ages. Excellent singer, able to do a variety of accents.
Whatever your project is, I can do it!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian, Middle American, Southern (American), English(UK, posh cockney), Irish, Scottish, Japanese tourist with a cheap camera!
My Voice Experience
I have been the voice of a small child, a basset hound and a randy blonde. I have sung many jingles and have extensive experience in public performance. I'm an ex-teacher so I'm not afraid to say what I think!
I spent a lot of those years teaching, running performance workshops for HSC Music and Drama students.
I have been the Camp Item Director for the Statewide Music Camps for NSW High Schools, and have run many Regional workshops for both Primary and Secondary aged students. I know what it's like to work hard to get a result.
I am a fulltime performer, I work from home, and am readily available for your project. Call me now!!
Bachelor Of Music Education from Newcastle Conservatorium of Music/ Newcastle University
Workshop with Theatresports Australia/ Belvoir St Theatre
12 years teaching High School Music and Drama in Western Sydney. I deserve a purple heart for that one.
My Studio Equipment
PC and condensor mic, clean recording path and access to editing software. I use Cubase SX3 which has a lot of onboard effects. I can provide an edited and finished track, and add sound effects or music to a track.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Lisa Crouch by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lisa Crouch is a Standard subscriber.
Lisa Crouch does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lisa Crouch was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Lisa Crouch does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lisa Crouch was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.