Conversational Millenial - lisabeanvo.com
An actress with a wide range that can bring that real, conversational feel to copy and maintain a storyteller quality. Or bring about a dynamic announcer. Be it textured and caring, smooth and flirty or the gamut between.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Ventura, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Valley girl comes, like, way too naturally to me. But don't worry, I can totally vocal fry like a Kardashian, too!
Despite all that, I can still pull off that ASMR, "it's so soothing" feel. It's a mixed up crazy world.
Also, I laugh. A lot. And I'm really good at it. Japanese school girl to Disney-esque villain, laughing comes naturally.
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Lisa Bean
Nancy Wolfson, Braintracks Audio Graduate.
Improv training and workshops, on the regular.
Private singing lessons, with my coach Tara Eisenhauer.
Education is a lifelong pursuit. I'm a fan!
Real world stuff before the acting was more along the lines of Antiquities with a focus in early Roman Empire, including a brief tangent into the Classics. Also plenty of real world experience in the fields of Aviation and Manufacturing.
My Studio Equipment
EV RE20, Scarlett 2i2, Audacity
I speak conversational Spanish with an articulate, natural sounding accent. Improv is a regular activity with me, and I love to play! Copy-writing skills available, if needed; I'm an excellent writer, which really helps with script interpretation. Live hosting skills developed in the underground world of pub trivia help with crowd control. On top of all this I also have a weekly podcast I record, edit and produce on my own.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Lisa Bean by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lisa Bean is a Premium subscriber.
• Lisa Bean was last active on Voice123 46 days ago