Very professional, strong voice. Great for audio books, reading children's stories. Public service announcements.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Not a voice actor. I am not looking to perform characters.
My Voice Experience
New to this industry building my experiences.
Worked with Wren Ross in the Greater Boston area. One on one voice training with Wren Ross.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Lisa Ann Schraffa
Find my professional resume on LinkedIn
see my blog www.style64.blogspot.com
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Lisa Ann Schraffa by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lisa Ann Schraffa is a Standard subscriber.
Lisa Ann Schraffa does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lisa Ann Schraffa was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Lisa Ann Schraffa does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lisa Ann Schraffa was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.