Wry, Seductive, Young, Mom, Offbeat
Commercials: I have a sexy and fun voice, a pensive voice and a wry, sarcastic voice.
Narration: I have an slightly snobby authoritarian voice.
Presentations: Smooth and professional. I have tried over 100 jury trials in front of an audience and this background gives me an edge for these presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cockney,British, Valley Girl, Fran Drescher (Jewish New York, Long-Island Style)
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Lindsay Glazer
Journalism degree from Indiana University
Music minor from Indiana University.
3 years of vocal training.
Performed in 100s of Musicals.
57th Street Media Workshop.
Don Morrow Workshop.
Susan Berkley Workshop.
My Studio Equipment
FULLY EQUIPPED STUDIO.
FULL PRODUCTION LIBRARY FEATURING 7 LIBRARY'S AND PLENTY OF SOUND EFFECTS.
STUDIO MONITOR M-Audio.
ADOBE AUDITION 3.0
Mackie 1202-VLZ pro
128 Tracks of Digital Audio.
SONY PRO MDR-7506 AKGPRO K240DF
I was a jury trial lawyer in my former life where I had over 100 jury trials and thousands of bench trials. Every day involved telling yet another story to a panel of jurors. Because of my adroitness in my field I was invited to do some teaching at different seminars about jury trials. I also have a lot of experience teaching music, English and math to students which has helped me become a very skilled comminicator.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Lindsay Glazer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lindsay Glazer is a Standard subscriber.
Lindsay Glazer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lindsay Glazer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Lindsay Glazer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lindsay Glazer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.