Warm, Friendly,Trustworthy, Sensual, Honest, Mom
Warm, Real, Storyteller, Conversational, Sensual, Trustworthy,Youthful,Quirky
Honest Gal next door everyone knows and can relate to.
Funny, Great at comedy and improvisation.
Bilingual Fluent generic Spanish as well as English.
I've done ADR work...Voice matching and replacement
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York City,Southern
I am versatile and can do for both American and Hispanic markets the following:
Announcer,Boss, Moms,wives, Nagging wives,Daughter,
girl next door,Girl, Young adult,Upper British,Italian women,young adult,femme fatale
My Voice Experience
I have been acting professionally for over 25 years and am a member of Actors Equity,SAG-AFTRA.
I have done numerous commercials,industrials
in both English and Spanish.
Being bilingual has saved many companies that I've worked for money.
Among the companies I've worked for are
Hamptom Inn, Embassy Suites, Macy's,JCPenneys.Healthnet and many others.
I have worked in over 50 theatrical productions from
Off-B'way in NYC to KY,to LA.
Portraying characters from Shakespeare to Neil Simon.
I have also performed in Bilingual productions which won me in 1991 the Cesar Award for Best actress for the role of Soledad in the play "Women Without Men" in Los Angeles at the Bilingaul Foundation of the Arts.I've also acted in film and tv.
I am a graduate of The American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
I am honored to have worked with the late Milton Katselas.
Other great Master classes I have been in are
Ivana Chubbuck,Ernie Martin,Bart Teush,John Stix also
My Studio Equipment
Mogami mic cables
Glyph back-up hard-drive
Can deliver finished edited voice-tracks.
I also have access to various sound recording studios
for an extra fee.
ISDN and Phone patch available at Recording studios.
I can punch record for audiobooks.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Linda Kerr by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Linda Kerr is a Standard subscriber.
• Linda Kerr was last active on Voice123 15 days ago