strong, friendly, soothing, good spokesperson
My voice is versatile! From sultry tones for warm, sexy reads, fun and comedic for lighthearted commercials to professional tones for industrials, my voice can fit many projects!
I speak Spanish fluently, having studied for many years and my accent is Central American Spanish, having lived in Costa Rica.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Great NY accent, Southern drawl, Australian and British characterizations
My Voice Experience
My experience as a DJ helped to fine-tuned my vocal abilities. I have been a voice actress for over 10 years, participating in radio spots, on-hold recordings, real estate videos, televison commercials, website voice work and awards ceremony voice work.
I have studied theatre and voice interpretation since college and have completed voice workshops in the Jacksonville area.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NTK Microphone
I was honored with the Top Producing Talent by First Coast Talent Agency two years in a row ('07 & '08) and keep busy on film, television, voice and industrial projects.
I was a Spanish teacher for many years and enjoy travel and learning about other cultures.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Linda Bevilacqua by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Linda Bevilacqua is a Standard subscriber.
• Linda Bevilacqua was last active on Voice123 174 days ago