Broadcaster, Sophisticated, Bright
Smooth, broadcaster-style for presentations, commercials and industrials. Bright and clear for narrations. Sophisticated and warm for commercials. Cute and upbeat for animation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
News anchor, host, Mandarin Chinese, British accent, little girl, teenager, mother.
My Voice Experience
I began my voiceover career writing and recording ESL (English as a Second Language) books in Taiwan, which opened the door to radio broadcasting and voiceover work for educational magazines. I moved on to industrials, acting (for both TV and theater), and news anchoring. As a news anchor, I also translated, edited, and provided voiceovers for news stories on "Da Ai Headlines" - one of the two English news programs in Taipei, Taiwan.
Da Ai TV (Taipei, Taiwan) - September 2006 - November 2007
- Lead news anchor for "Da Ai Headlines" - Da Ai TV's only English news program
- Provided voiceovers for new stories (in addition to translation and editing work)
American Magazine Corporation (Taipei, Taiwan) - July 2002 - November 2007
- Radio broadcaster
- TV actress (AMC's first TV show "A+ English"
- Voiceover artist specializing in dialogue and animation
Live ABC (Taipei, Taiwan) - August 2002 - November 2007
- TV actress and voiceover artist
Additional Voiceover Work (Taipei, Taiwan):
- Speak2me website
- Ladder Publishing
- Champion Recording Studio
- EZ Talk
- Beta Multimedia Publishing
Bachelor of Arts, Foreign Affairs and East Asian Studies
University of Virginia (UVA), Charlottesville, VA
Double major in Foreign Affairs and East Asian Studies
Studio A.C.T. (American Conservatory Theater)
- Act I, II, and III
- Voice & Speech I with Jeffrey Draper
- Voice Building for Singers with Ava Victoria
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Lily Yang
I'm a native English speaker with a standard North American accent. I have extensive on-camera, hosting, and theater experience. I continued my acting and voice training at Studio A.C.T. (American Conservatory Theater), and most recently provided voiceover work for Berkeley Repertory Theatre's television and radio commercial spots.
I have done a wide range of voiceover work, including:
- book narration
- television animation
- news broadcasting voiceovers
- ESL dialogues
- corporate telephone and emergency systems
- radio commercials
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Lily Yang by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lily Yang is a Standard subscriber.
Lily Yang does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lily Yang was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Lily Yang does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lily Yang was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.