For cartoons and live action: able to produce a wide range of characters and ages for both genders (excluding adult male). I am versatile and comfortable with portraying more than one character in a script.
For narrations and straight reads: young, warm and friendly. I can be a soothing teacher-type or a bubbly conversationalist.
For commercials: cute, bubbly, sexy, silly. Talking forks, crazy monkeys, valley girls.
I am able to react, cry, laugh, sneeze, whistle and burp on cue. It's a useful skill at parties as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
USA regional accents: New Yorker, Valley girl, southern belle.
Ethnic accents: Mexican, Indian, Chinese.
Impersonations: Mickey Mouse, Ben 10, Bart Simpson, Beavis, Yoda, Golum, Eric Cartman, Butters, Martin the Martian.
Characterizations: animals and inanimate objects; silly, raspy, evil, crazy, insanely cute, stupid.
My Voice Experience
• “Final Fantasy 9 – Unlimited”, 25 episodes, Animax Asia: Earl Tyrant/Chaos (evil young boy/monster); Lou Lupus (young girl/wolf); Fungo (silly character); Lisa’s mother
• “The Big Wind Up”, 26 episodes, Animax Asia: Hanai Asuza (teenage boy); Yuuto Sakaeguchi (teenage boy); Chiyo Shino'oka (girl); others
• “xxxHolic”, 24 episodes, Animax Asia: lead one-offs: Episode #2 (young woman), #5 (fox character); #7 (young girl); #8 (young woman); #9 (young woman); #14-15 (teenage girl); #17 (woman); #20 (woman); #22-23 (woman); #24 (teenage boy)
• “Samurai Deeper Kyo”, 26 episodes, Animax Asia: Sarutobi Sasuke (teenage boy); Santera (teenage girl) , Mahiro (woman); others
• “2008 Animax Asia Awards”, 4 episodes: various characters in selected winning entries
• “Darker Than Black”, 12 episodes, Animax Asia: Amber (teenage girl); Kanami Ishizaki (woman); July (young boy); Bertha (older woman); others
• “Eureka 7”, 50 episodes, Animax Asia: Yuki Talho (woman); Doggie (young man); Madame Tiptory (woman); Linck (young boy); others
• “Hayate the Combat Butler”, 25 episodes, Animax Asia: Nagi Sanzenin (teenage girl); Wataru Tachibana (teenage boy); Yukiji Katsura (woman); others
• “Idaten Jump”, 37 episodes: Kakeru Sakamaki (boy); Ayumu Yamamoto (young boy); others
• “K-On”, 14 episodes, Animax Asia: Yui Hirasawa (girl)
• “Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood”, in production, Animax Asia: Alphonse Elric (teenage boy); Ran Fan (young woman); May Chan (girl); others
• “Galaxy Racer”, ChinaMax: Bowie (robot character); others
• “Magic Wonderland”, ChinaToon: An An (fish character); Prince Glocken (boy); others
• “The Gutsy Frog (transcreation of Dokonjo Gaeru)”, 100 episodes, TNT Pogo: Adam the Frog (frog character ); Cybill (young girl); others
• “The Adventures of the Olympic Fuwa”, 100 episodes, all China DVD release: Huan Huan (red mascot character); Lele (Paralympics cow character); Darren (young boy); others
• “Electroboy”: Capri (alien character); others
• “Keke’s Story”, ChinaMax: Keke (boy); Momo (alien character)
• “Ruby”, 52 episodes: narrator (woman)
• “Dreamtown”: Keke(boy mouse); Fan Fan (character)
• “Monster Kid (transcreation of Kaibutsukun)”: Hiroshi (boy); others
• “Dibidogs”, in production: Adi (boy dog character); others
• “Monkey King”, in production, Disney China: Sixth Sense (teenage boy); others
• “Anpanman (transcreation)”, in production: various one-off characters
• “Ultraman”: female extras
• “Yip Man”: female extras
• Hong Kong Government: various safety videos (female speakers)
• Hong Kong Dept of Immigration: self-service kiosk narrator (teenage boy)
• “The P&P Kingdom – English Education Kit”, Prime English: main characters, narration for 6 books and flash cards
• “Journey to the West”, Hong Kong History Museum: Monkey King (boy character); Pigsy (pig character)
• Peak Learning Center bus: lead monster (character)
• “Chinese: Descended from Dragons”, Ocean Park Amusement Park: narrator (young dragon character)
COMMERCIALS AND LEAD-INS
• “Hiking Safety”, Hong Kong Parks and Wildlife Department: Monkey King (boy character)
• “Dennis the Menace”, Cartoon Network Asia: lead-in and spots
• “Barbie”, Cartoon Network Asia: lead-ins and spots
• “Ben Ten”, Cartoon Network Asia: lead-ins and spots
• “Scooby Doo”, Cartoon Network Asia: lead-ins and spots
• “Magic Up Bra”, Wacoal: female voice
I am one of those lucky ones who was "discovered". I went for an interview on the basis of an ad reading "English speaking North American accent female needed". My voice over career took off from there!
While I did some community theatre in my teens, I found my stage presence in another area and turned to singing in rock bands. I have done some stand up and improvisational comedy, and a few cable-access tv talk shows.
Since the advent of my career, I have had the great fortune to work with, and be coached and directed by some of the best voice over talents in Asia, including Russell Wait of Red Angel Media and Simon Broad.
My Studio Equipment
The studio I have access to includes the following equipment (as relayed to me by the sound engineer):
- Lucid GENx192 Ultra Low Jitter Studio Master Clock
- PreSonus FireStation
- M-Audio ProjectMix Control Surface
- Focusrite Platinum VoiceMaster Pro
- FMR Audio Really Nice Preamp
- Alesis M1Active 520 Monitor
- Behringer PowerPlay Pro-XL HA4700
- Beyerdynamic DT990 Studio Headphone
- Sony MDR 7506 Studio Headphone
- M-Audio Sputnik Tube Microphone
- Shure SM57, SM58 Microphone
- Steinburg Cubase SX3
- Logic Pro 8
- UAD-1 Power Plugin
Script writing from translation to match mouth movements for cartoons:
• “The Adventures of the Olympic Fuwa”, 50 episodes, all China DVD release
• “Dibidogs”, 6 episodes, in production
• “Monkey King”, 2 episodes, in production, Disney China
Script writing without translation (transcreation/story development) and match mouth movements for cartoons:
• “The Gutsy Frog (transcreation of Dokonjo Gaeru)”, 30 episodes, TNT Pogo
• “Monster Kid (transcreation of Kaibutsukun)”, 20 episodes, TNT
• “Hagemaru”, 20 episodes, TNT
Transcription for live action:
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Lili Troncale by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lili Troncale is a Standard subscriber.
Lili Troncale does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lili Troncale was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Lili Troncale does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lili Troncale was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.