Buttery, Deep, Sincere, Warm, Authoratitive.
A warm British female voice. Smooth, assured, and polished.
Described as authoratitive and professional for presentations. Clear enunciation.
Good voice range from deep for male characterisations to light and jolly for commercials.
Clear and sharp for telephone and voicemail systems.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English - Scottish, French, Italian, German. I have acted on stage and performed many characters in recorded productions including male and child characters.
My Voice Experience
Extensive talking newspaper readings every week for 9 years with a team of other readers. We have also performed pantomime and short plays in which I have played fairies, ghosts, male characterisations as well as young and old females.
I have performed on stage in Amateur Dramatic shows as various characters including comedic and serious drama, and pantomime using various accents such as an American secretary in Plaza Suite, fairy of the lamp in Aladdin.
I have hosted a charity fashion show.
I have completed a VoMasterClass course with Gary Terzza in London.
I have a Degree in English Literature and Italian at Manchester University.
I have attended courses and seminars in IT and hold the ECDL IT qualification.
My Studio Equipment
I have recording equipment at home using a Behringer microphone and have an SE electronic filter.
I also have access to a professional studio locally.
I have worked as an Administrator and compliance officer to an IFA.
I am well versed in business practice using IT. I have an efficient and fast turnaround system using Dropbox and email.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Elizabeth Libby Topalian by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Elizabeth Libby Topalian is a Premium subscriber.
• Elizabeth Libby Topalian was last active on Voice123 122 days ago