Les is More! Warm, refined, conversational, Amusing, Articulate, Motivational, Inspiring, Energetic, Conversational, Authentic, Bright, Clea
I have a classic, powerful deep male voice with a Mid-Atlantic, North American accent for commercials. My voice is strong and versatile and can ably perform a range of tones from middle age adult to educated, upscale, wise old man. Warm, sincere, and inspirational, for narrations. Friendly, unique & professional for presentations. Authentic, paternal, story teller, professional for promos. Voiceover is my passion and livelihood. When you choose me as your voice, you can be assured that you have hired an professional talent, with professional equipment, and a total customer service solution.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian, outback, Mid-Atlantic, British, cockney, Upper class, French, American
My Voice Experience
Various voice acting roles, with clients such as Inspirational Travel. French Voice Dubbing experience for a feature role in "Two Lost Frenchmen in Las Vegas". On-Camera experience from movies, through to television.
Currently honing my craft with Melissa Moats at The Voice Actors Studio, Las Vegas. My education as a voice talent never stops. I make it my purpose to hone and improve my skills at every opportunity, so that I can offer my clients the highest possible value for their money. Self-taught in French. Member of World-Voices.org. Produced Merv Griffin, Dinah Shore & Toni Tennille shows. Member of Writers Guild of America. Wrote and Produced shows for ABC, CBS and NBC networks.
My Studio Equipment
Studio Project S1 mic, Twisted Wave software, iMac.
ISDN, Skype, phone patch, ipDTL, SourceConnect Now.
For the past 22 years I have been the leader of many New Warrior Training Adventure in the US. Canada, France (I am fluent in French, self taught) Australia & New Zealand, UK, South Africa, Germany, & Switzerland. 2000 Received the Ron Hering Mission of Service Award.
Co-inventor of the Thighmaster. Guided Oprah Winfrey on hikes.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Les Sinclair by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Les Sinclair is a Premium subscriber.
• Les Sinclair has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours