youthful, flirty, upbeat, caring, girl next door
My voice is very young sounding and can be fresh and lively for radio, or flirtatious, sexy, and fun for commercials. For other adds I can sound nuturing and caring. My voice can sound energetic and upbeat, yet still professional and intelligent. I can also do great child voices for animation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
San Diego/Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Refined Southern, Hillbilly, Upper British, Boston, New York, Cockney
My Voice Experience
I started acting when I was 12 years old. I was heavily involved in local theatre productions and started taking singing, dance, and acting lessons at the Capachione School of Performing Arts in Boston Ma. I was in dozens of productions and also got involved in the local college productions when they needed to cast a child or teenager. I received a theatre degree at Umass Amherst and then headed to the West Coast, where I now reside. Here in San Diego, I can be seen in Coronado Players productions, San Diego Shakespeare Society and Vanguard Theatre productions. I have started training with Didi DeStefano in Burbank, CA with Didi's Reel Actors and have attended voice over workshops and studied with William Williams at Aliso Creek Productions. I am excited to now be involved in the wonderful world of Voice Over work, and with my acting and singing background I can really make your recordings stand out.
University of Massachusetts Bachelor of Arts and Sciences, Theatre Major
Vocal Workshop and Vocal training by William Williams from Aliso Creek Recording Studio
Member of the San Diego Shakespeare Society, Coronado Players, and Vanguard Theater.
My Studio Equipment
I have easy access to a local recording studio that has state of the art recording equipment. I also have a recording microphone at home (Apogee One) with computer recording software.
I can sing and I have a wide vocal range. I can sing alto, soprano, and high soprano.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Leslie S. Miller by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Leslie S. Miller is a Standard subscriber.
• Leslie S. Miller was last active on Voice123 217 days ago