Soft, elegant, engaging Latin American BBC experienced voice over talent
I have a neutral accent in Spanish; I can engage European, Latin American and "Latino" publics in the US. I am well aware of the regional accents and its differences. I am an experienced translator and possess a wealth of experience copy editing material in Spanish.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
My Home Base
london, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have voiced characters in the past
My Voice Experience
I produced various series for the BBC, and I was a presenter for many years of a flagship radio programme. I collaborated with different networks of the BBC and worked on air for various international news networks.I have experience in TV & Radio commercials adverts, promos, IVR (interactive voice recording), voicemail, phone systems, on-hold messages, business pod casts, corporate or industrial presentations, online learning, radio jingles, story books, sat nav, audio instruction manuals, and documentaries.
City University of London: International Journalism with an emphasis in radio production. From Arco Academy. In S America I got a Technical diploma in Broadcasting for Radio and Television. A course focused on voice techniques for radio and television presenting. I worked eight years for the BBC and took various voice coaching workshops. I was one of the leading voices of BBC Spanish.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a professional studio. Rode NT1 Condenser mic, Yamaha mixer, ESU 1808 recording interface, Octopus preamp li, Cubase software
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Leslie Esparza MA. Dip MCIPR by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Leslie Esparza MA. Dip MCIPR is a Standard subscriber.
• Leslie Esparza MA. Dip MCIPR was last active on Voice123 84 days ago