Conversational, Natural, Approachable, Real
A young British male voice over, fresh, breezy and friendly.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British - Received Pronunciation, Upper Class, Cockney
American - Californian, Boston, Southern
My Voice Experience
I have had extensive vocal training; both in Drama School and with an experienced professional voiceover artist.
April 2014: Traductia - Translators, interpreters and Announcers(Brazil)
- Voiceover Artist for English Learning Course.
August 2014: York Chemistry Department Animation for Digifish.TV
“We commissioned Leo to provide the voice for an animation we created for the Dept. of Chemistry at the University of York. Leo nailed it completely ! he got into character and provided us with a fantastic voice perfect for our needs. He was a pleasure to work with a quick turn around. Highly recommended”
Gary Terzza (Channel4/E4) VoMasterClass
Studied Drama at Central School of Speech and Drama
Read English Language and Literature at Leicester University.
My Studio Equipment
AKG and SE Microphones,
Insulated Vocal Booth,
Pro Tools and Logic Programmes, to deliver in Broadcast Quality.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Leo Ulph by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Leo Ulph is a Standard subscriber.
Leo Ulph does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Leo Ulph was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Leo Ulph does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Leo Ulph was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.