Very Characteristic - a virtual Jukebox of variety
Instruction and audio book narrative for listening or presentation - capturing and maintaining attention.
Story book narrative - the ability to bring words to life, from friendly and enlightening, to dark and scary
Children are captured by my story book reading.
Commercial Advertisements - exciting, alerting, attention grabbing, to serious, sobering and commanding.
Naturally very warm and deep for narration and documentaries, but can easily transform to light funny.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Folks from the south,
Ebonics street slang,
Cartoon villain (very scary) as well as hero,
Very old mumbling man,
Indian accent (India),
Ability to create unique characters and accents.
My Voice Experience
Most of my vocal work over the years and been is song recording and production. But because of my ability to be very diverse and creative with my speaking voice, I've always been encouraged to lend my talents to record my speaking voice also. I'm a professional public speaker and have deliver public discoursed to crowds in access of 10,000.
I studied under the vocal coaching of the late Judy Davis, who was one of the greatest vocal coaches in the music industry and coach to vocal legends like Barbara Streisand, Mel Torme, and many others. I've been a recording producer for over 25 years.
My Studio Equipment
Digidesigns Pro Tools
I'm very focused and once I know what the desired goal is, I have the ability to deliver. This is due to my many years experience as a producer working a variety of talents.
I prefer projects that don't require the use of profanity.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Leopold Lacy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Leopold Lacy is a Standard subscriber.
• Leopold Lacy was last active on Voice123 126 days ago