Versatile Baritone/Tenor, Character & Narration
A diverse array of vocal styles ranging from "warm, thoughtful narrator" to "precocious 12-year-old" to "the-guy-next-door."
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, German, French, Russian, Southern, and whatever else I can make up on the fly.
My Voice Experience
I've been using my voice in performance for many years and in many venues ranging from theme park spiels to narration and animation. My most notable credit is voicing and puppeteering Quasi the Robot, an interactive animatronic character created by a company called Interbots. Quasi has performed at events across the USA, around the world, and on numerous national television spots.
- BA in Drama/Themed Entertainment from Carnegie Mellon University
- Master's in Entertainment Technology from Carnegie Mellon University
- 4 years classical vocal training with Steven Totter
My Studio Equipment
Behringer B2 Condenser Mic, Behringer Mixing Console
I'm easy to direct, fun to have in a recording session, and always conduct myself with professionalism and integrity. I'm also an accomplished improvisational performer and puppeteer (both digital and physical puppets). In addition to occasional voice acting, I conceive, design, and produce theme parks and attractions around the world.
I can also write the copy for your project. I've been writing copy and scripts for promotional pieces and themed entertainment projects for several years.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lenny Larsen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lenny Larsen is a Standard subscriber.
Lenny Larsen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lenny Larsen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Lenny Larsen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lenny Larsen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.