Character & Dialect specialist Edgy to Bubbly
Energetic and edgy for commercials, cultured and warm for narrations, enthusiastic and varied for animations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Received Pronunciation British, Cockny, Irish, Scottish, Minnesotan, Clipped Southern, Southern Drawl, Transatlantic, German and French.
Surfer Dude/girl, Country, Kathryn Hepburn, Sarah Palin, little girl, posh, old British man, NPR journalist, etc...
My Voice Experience
I have been the voice of both McLean & Eakin Booksellers and the Little Traverse Civic Theater of Petoskey, MI. Over the past year, I have recorded ten radio commercials for the McLean & Eakin detailing upcoming author events and recommended books. In addition to recording radio ads, I recently wrote and recorded a five minute long "hold message" for McLean & Eakin's phone service, using an upbeat and inviting voice. In 2008, I recorded a radio commercial for the theater in a Dutch accent advertising the upcoming performance of the play "Death Trap". I have recorded several classic stories and anticipate working with the groups, Librivox and Books for the Blind.
2009-Master Class with "Such a Voice" instructor: Heather Costa.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio complete with Pro Tools digi design interface.
I work very well handling multiple projects and always hand them in before they are due.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Leighanne Law by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Leighanne Law is a Standard subscriber.
Leighanne Law does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Leighanne Law was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Leighanne Law does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Leighanne Law was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.