Elegant or sardonic. Check her out!
Warm and engaged voice-perfect for narration. Wry and funny for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Oakland, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Spots: Taco Cabana, Mervyn's, Ice Capades, SuperCuts, Sharper Image
Narrations: Cisco, Apple Computer, Hewlett Packard, AT and T Pebble Beach Pro Am, Chevron, Gallo, Veisign, Applied Materials, Sony, Kaiser Permanente, many medical, promotional and educational narrations.
On camera industrials: Sony, World Savings, Wells Fargo.
I have done many medical narrations for medical devices, nursing care and medical services/sales. I have also voiced for many tech clients including Applied Materials, Apple and HP. My goal is to voice copy in a way that illuminates the material keeping the intended audience in mind.
Graduate of Bennett Theatre Training (three year program)
Additional acting training with Ed Hooks
Voice Training with Joan Kenley and Kate Rowland
BFA University of Texas
Linklater voice workshops
My Studio Equipment
Apple, AKG mic, Voice booth, Pro Tools, Final Cut Pro
Speak some Spanish, worked in medical field, Knowledgeable about food and Jazz
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Lee Tsoflias by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lee Tsoflias is a Standard subscriber.
Lee Tsoflias does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lee Tsoflias was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Lee Tsoflias does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lee Tsoflias was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.