Genuine, Clear, Kind, Varied, Announcer
Kind clear voice for charity, radio TV and similar commercials, strong and authoritative "previously on"/"next time on" announcer voice, smooth and professional for presentations, clean speaking and singing voice for children's projects, etc...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard English, Standard American, Strong exaggerated Scottish, Clear higher pitched Ernie from Sesame Street type voice, Nasally Bert from Sesame Street type voice, Old Man with hint of emotional sadness, Judge Judy announcer type voice, Disney trailer announcer voice, experienced singer, able to sound as if singing badly yet still remaining in tune, lyrical Irish, London street lingo, East London, coarse loud annoying kid, arrogant professor, yay ya das ist gut German, Chinese person trying to do an English accent, Austin Powers type.
My Voice Experience
I am a highly trained and experienced professional actor. Voice-over experience so far has involved narrating certain character aspects of short films.
• Elisa Eliot, Los Angeles, Acting Coach
• Mel Churcher, London, Acting/Dialect Coach
• Meisner Technique, Actors Temple, Mark Wakeling
• On Camera Workshop, Spotlight, Brendan McNamara
• Commercial Casting Workshop, Spotlight, Beverley Keogh
• Weekly Acting Classes (1 Year), Sharon Harris Drama School, Sharon Harris
• London Actors Workshop (4 months): Stage Combat (Bret Yount), Further Camera Skills (Liz Charbonneau), Building A Character (Ariella Eshed), Cold Reading/Audition Technique (George Tardios), Film & TV/Improvisation (John Melainey), Method Acting (Marianna Hill)
• Casting For Commercials & Episodic TV, Spotlight, Sue Jones
• Imagination, RADA, Ric Morgan
• BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND) in Performing Arts (2 Years), Amersham & Wycombe College
• Summer Acting Course, Lyric Theatre Hammersmith
• BTEC First and National Diplomas in Performing Arts (3 Years), Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College
My Studio Equipment
Performance: Autocue, Children’s Theatre, Musical Theatre, Physical Theatre, Singing (Tenor), Stage/Screen Combat, Skin/Costume Work, Ballet, Ballroom Dancing, Cha Cha, Choral Singing, Sight Reading, Street Dance, Waltz.
Accents & Dialects: London, RP, Standard American, Scottish, Irish.
Current UK Passport, UK Driving Licence - Manual, Passed US Drivers Test - Automatic, Health & Safety Trained, First Aid Certificate,TEFL Certificate, Child Protection Certificate, DBS Criminal Background Check (September 2014).
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Lee Neville by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lee Neville is a Standard subscriber.
Lee Neville does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lee Neville was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Lee Neville does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lee Neville was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.