WHATEVER the client needs to get the job done.
Flexible male voice ranging from mature to immature with attention to details such as pitch, inflection, and timing. Fairly agile sense of "streaming" and improvisational ability utilized in pursuit of fulfillment of any project employment. Work is job 1.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Quebec, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Plain American, Noo Yawkah, Joiseyite, Deep South Folk, Ghetto Thug, Old-School Pimp, Ebonics Dumbass, Burnt Surfer, Surly Mainer, and Baptist Preacher.
My Voice Experience
1986 - 1991:
Beginning of self-recording and mixing for freelance work attraction and portfolio reference.
1991 - Present:
Digital recording engineer for web enterprise needs and all other etc. sonic productions as well as voice-over mercenary-for-hire.
1981-1986: Art & Theater Workshops @ The Lenox School
1983-1986: Reading Is Fundamental (R.I.F) reader help
1984-1989: Beginning of electronic music pursuit
1985-1991: Freelance voiceover consultancy started
1991-Present: Computer manipulation of vocals and sound
My Studio Equipment
Acer Desktop with 6gb of Ram, Pro-Tools/Cubase/etc.
Sound Production, Manipulation , And Recording
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Lee Davis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lee Davis is a Standard subscriber.
Lee Davis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lee Davis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Lee Davis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lee Davis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.