Comedic, Young, Animated, Unique, Girl Next Door
Fun and young, light, can do straight or animated reads. Mother Nature, Country Bumpkin, Animated Character, Fuzzy Elf. Sexy and Fun for Commercials, Serious and Very Female for serious topics.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Country Bumpkin, New Yorker, Valley Girl, West Coaster, Irish Lass, Little Elf, Old Woman, Old Man!, Middle-aged Woman, Teen-aged Girl, Surfer Boy or Girl and an even at Trash Can.
My Voice Experience
I have been a radio broadcaster since 2000, doing everything on the Seattle airwaves from traffic reports to talk show co-hosting, to reading the news both seriously and humorously, to announcing, to commercial endorsements. I was side-kick to Fisher and West on 103.7 The Mountain from 2000 to 2007. I was the News Anchor for AM1090 from 2007 to 2012. I have been the female voice for Jack FM in Seattle from 2007 and am still here, going strong. I host a one-hour interview show every Sunday that airs on KFNQ, KZOK and KJAQ.
I currently voice spots for:
Xfinity By Comcast
Breathsavers Mints for Hershey.
I have voiced spots in the past for:
Moss Be Gone and Moss Out
West Seattle Coins
Regence Blue Shield Of Washington
The Shane Company
I was a Trash Can kid in a Pajama Sam video game. I am a voice actor with Seattle Radio Theatre.
I have a Bachelors Degree from Humboldt State. I completed the American Conservatory Theatre (San Francisco) Summer Intensive in 1993. I have taken many Seattle-based voice acting classes. I studied acting for 3 years at the Northwest Actors Studio in Seattle.
I produce my own spots for KJAQ and can do the same for you.
My Studio Equipment
I work on Adobe Audition 1.5 (because I prefer the older version).
I write all of my own copy for my endorsement spots. I write all my copy for KJAQ promotions.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Lee Callahan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lee Callahan is a Standard subscriber.
• Lee Callahan was last active on Voice123 92 days ago