Honest, confident, intelligent and upbeat - Professional clarity and genuine warmth. Light northern accent.
RADA trained with 10+ years experience, I am an enthusiastic and skilled and adaptable vocal artist with a natural style and genuine commercial appeal.
* Trustworthy, Sincere, Grounded, Reassuring, Welcoming, Safe
* Authoritative, Crisp, Business-like, Calm, Authoritative, Precise
* Smooth, Elegant, Intelligent, Discerning, Worldly, Cultured, Rich
* Upbeat, Positive, Youthful, Lively, Kindly, Free
My narrative style is measured with a light touch, and I'm adept at bringing clarity and colour to corporate content and technical language.
I'm a passionate perfectionist and apply that to all my work!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Northern. RP. Yorkshire. Lancashire. Manchester. London, Essex, South West, Birmingham, Cheshire, Cockney, Cornish, Devon, Dorset, Gloucester, London, Norfolk, Northern England, Northern Working Class, Liverpool, Geordie, North East, Scottish, Somerset, South London, Southern England, Welsh, Standard, Northern Irish. Irish.
My Voice Experience
I have voiced commercials and corporates for a huge range of brands including -
UK Govt Department of Health
Trinity Mirror Media Group
Ask the Midwife
RADA trained actress, trained with some of the world's leading voice experts at the RSC and the Shakespeare's Globe. Experienced corporate coach and facilitator.
My Studio Equipment
Full home studio including -
SE - RFX Reflexion Filter
RODE NT1-A Condenser Microphone
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Usb Computer Audio Interface
Unknown - Click here to ask Leah Whitaker
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Leah Whitaker by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Leah Whitaker is a Premium subscriber.
• Leah Whitaker was last active on Voice123 4 days ago