Fresh, vibrant, sparkling sensual, alluring, Clear
Hi there. Thank you very much for considering my voice and production talents for your project. I have been a trained vocalist for over 3 decades and have MC'ed many events; created characters and written scripts for 976 phone numbers, I have been a live telephone actress, a karaoke DJ, I deliver personal singing telegrams, I have been a sound technician and band member. I have also played the role of a Brittish woman with a Cockney accent in a play "Ladies in Waiting".
I am capable of assisting with lyrics for marketing and jingles. Go with me, I have a lot of energy and you will love my sound.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cockney, Alabama, southern, Georgia, and standard North American English.
My Voice Experience
My very first job was to create 3 minute scripts of an adult nature and then to perform these recording them onto a tape. Once I was finished with the skit they would be the storys offered weekly to callers of a 976 number (first pay per call lines). These stories were charged at a rate of $3.50 per minute. Making each call over $15.
I have been in choir, taken voice lessons, speech, communications, and sound production school.
My Studio Equipment
Yamaha emx 5000, Yamaha emx 301, Fasttrack recording studio.
Sound engineering school, Chilothocothee Ohio (Summer 1982). Video Production, acting, singing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Leah Talley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Leah Talley is a Standard subscriber.
Leah Talley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Leah Talley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Leah Talley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Leah Talley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.