Deep/Gravitas. Folksy/Announcer. Rich Voice.
I have a resonant voice that lends itself to trustworthiness. With volume I have a rich bass with deep undertones. I can also do soft and delicate as well as experienced and raspy. My strengths include classic romantic, modern folksy, western, and technical narration.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have spent most of my life in Southern or Western states ranging from Utah to Louisiana to Missouri to Idaho (& some California). Western & Southern comes natural to me. I have experience doing British and am a good mimic.
My Voice Experience
I'm new to to the game and getting established. My gigs have been mostly character-based and audiobooks and narration. I'm focusing my efforts on skill-building and delivering outstanding product.
Voice training with Scott Shurian (2013)
Voice Over Workshop & private Coaching with Linda Bearman 2011 - present (2013)
Master Class with Nick Omana - 2012
Voice Over Wrokstop with Christina Thurmond - 2011
Jeff Johnson Auditioning Seminar 2011
Voice Over Workshop with Christopher Robin Miller - 2009
Vocal training with Kathryn Laycock Little - 2007 to 2009
Extensive Community Theater for *muffled* years.
My Studio Equipment
Mac Pro & MacBook Pro
Pro Tools 10 & 11
Waves Video Recording Plugins including WNS & NS-1 plugins (as well as other standard enhancement plug-ins)
M-Audio FASTTRACK Pro is my pre-amp.
Home Studio Microphones:
Sennheiser MKH 8060 (favorite)
Studio Projects C1
Mobile: MiC by Apogee with TwistedWave on iPad
In my career I have done televised instruction and give frequent webinars and trainings.
My university degree is in Film with an emphasis on technical production. I have professional experience on film crews as both a camera and sound assistant.
I am also an on-camera performer.
I sing professionally.
I have extensive experience doing product management & marketing for a high-tech company and I have experience in copywriting.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact LD Weller by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently LD Weller is a Standard subscriber.
LD Weller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
LD Weller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
LD Weller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. LD Weller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.