Announcer, Impersonations, Cartoon, Funny, Narrate
I can do all types of voices for comedy, drama, cartoon or horror. May it be fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations I do it all.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Argentinean
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
• Spanish - Venezuelan
• English - Caribbean
• English - Irish
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Regular caucasian man, British, Southern (cowboy), Asian, Old man or woman, hispanic (cheech and chong or scarface montana), several celebrities, American Presidents 70's soul brutha', young boy to teen boy, superhero, barking dog, roaring lion.
My Voice Experience
Not neglecting my love for “show business” I have written and performed in comedy skits on the nationally known South Florida morning radio show El Vacilon (The Prank) on El Zol 95.7 FM as well as animating TV commercials for clients including Mazda.
In 1999 I decided to enter the world of the dotcom boom creating a cartoon website named Crazy America which went on to develop animated content for MSN. When Crazy America folded in the summer of 2001, I still had the desire to expand my titles into live-action stories for traditional mediums such as Television and Film. I decided to start a company with Jack O’ Halloran who played Non in Superman 1 and 2 named Giant Wonder.
AS Degree in Graphic Design and have 17 years experience in the advertising field which include, Animation, Special Effects, Sound Effects, Sound and Video Editing, Radio and TV production.
My Studio Equipment
Mac Workstation, Recording Studio Software, Video Production Software, Studio Microphone, Synthesizer, soundboard, electric and acoustic guitar.
Animation, Illustration, Creative Direction and Theater.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Laz Martino by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Laz Martino is a Standard subscriber.
Laz Martino does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Laz Martino was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Laz Martino does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Laz Martino was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.