Smooth, deep, articulate, Character Specialist
Warm, deep, sexy, fun, authoritative, suspenseful, strong, courageous sounding; smooth, mellow.
Can do many different accents, and dialects - including Mexican, French, British, Canadian, Australian, Southern US (Dixie/hillbilly), Texan, Chicago, NY, NJ, "Bronx", Italian, "Mobster"; hi-pitched "nerdy" sounding voice; old angry man; numerous voices to be used in cartoons, video games or other "cartoonish" voice venues.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Middle eastern , British , French , Spanish , Indian -- as well as New Yorker, Chicago, NJ, "Bronx", Italian...Dixie (Southern American) Texas "Twang" or "drawl"... Caribbean, Yiddish, Jamaican... Mexican, Canadian, Australian, Dixie/hillbilly...
My Voice Experience
Have done much PA work, local school activities; Master of Ceremonies; Public Address Announcing for high school football games in large stadiums; voice over work at my church; Voice-Over and voice imaging work, as well as narration work on websites.
I have over 300 hours of practice/rehearsal and performance time, as well as having a vast amount of resources for scripts and background music and have acquired in my home studio.
High School Speech/Drama Classes; Voice Talent training at technical institute in Dallas, TX. Many "home studio" hours of performing/recording/producing/editing.
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition Software; Mogomo MXL Condenser with phantom power Microphone; Behringer UB802 mixer board; pc.
I spent over 20 years in sales/marketing; classroom and lab training and instructional teaching; honing platform skills; performance skills and techniques. I've studied voice and vocal talent ever since I attended my first High School Drama class.
I know how to read and interpret a script and how to use voice inflection for emphasis, appropriate pauses for effect; how to put a "smile" to my voice, as well as many other emotions; anger, rage, compassion, sorrow, fear, humor. I specialize in many dialects and voice characterizations.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Lawrence Gallardo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lawrence Gallardo is a Standard subscriber.
• Lawrence Gallardo was last active on Voice123 152 days ago