Smooth, Conversational, Believable, Confident
While I have a classical Announcer voice, I also have experience and talent in coming across as a REAL PERSON. I know how to add touches that make my voice connect to the listener as a regular person. I have voiced spots for companies such as Coca-Cola, Taco Bell, Ikea, GEICO, McDonalds, Macy's, and many more.
If you need a professional, confident yet relatable voice for your website presentation or industrial, then I'm your spokesperson.
If you need a voice for a medical text, I have experience voicing these challenging pieces.
You can hear even more samples of my work at the following websites:
2)M.D. Anderson: http://www.mdanderson.org/publications/conquest/
3)Equivalent Data: http://www.EquivalentData.com (click on the needlefinder video)
4)Hearthstone Media: http://www.hearthstonemedia.com/Poetry_CDs.html (click on Track 1)
Impressions: Marge Simpson and Sharon Osbourne.
Fun, Smooth, Conversational, Relatable, Soothing, Confident, Sexy, Warm
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Can do British, but in my experience, most people go with a real Brit.
Impersonations: Marge Simpson, Sharon Osbourne
My Voice Experience
* Commercial voice for Clear Channel Radio
* I have done numerous jobs for websites, telephone systems, IVR, radio, medical and corporate narrations.
M.A. in Communication Sciences (Speech, Language & Voice)
B.A. Psychology and Sociology
*Voices Voices: voice acting classes with Bettye Zoller
*Lone Star Actors Studio: advanced voice acting classes with Jim Conlan
Proficient in studio production using Digidesign Protools
My Studio Equipment
Digidesign Pro-Tools with M-Box
Audio Technica mic
* Writing copy
* Editing copy
* Creative direction
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Laura Upton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Laura Upton is a Standard subscriber.
Laura Upton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Laura Upton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Laura Upton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Laura Upton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.