Upbeat, youthful, sarcasm on demand.
Millennial voice with a Gen Xer's experience. Fun and confident announcer for all types of projects. Happy, upbeat and pleasant. Can do youthful sarcasm and wry, dry humor, friendly and warm, as well as professional and trustworthy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Laura Taylor
My Voice Experience
I spent 15 years working in the production departments for several radio stations in the Atlanta market and have voiced thousands of radio commercials for a wide variety of clients including Wendy's, Verizon Wireless, Fox 5 Atlanta, Blue Bell Ice Cream, Zerorez and more. Before radio I was an engineer at ProComm Sound Services and Doppler Studios where I recorded and learned from the top VO talent in the world. It's amazing how much one can learn just by listening to the very best.
I was an on-air reporter for CNN Radio, and I've been a P.A. announcer for Emory University's athletic teams for 13 years.
B.A. in Audio Production with a Minor in Music
Loyola University New Orleans
25 years of audio recording/production experience
16 years of professional voice-over experience
9 years of professional music composition experience
My Studio Equipment
Avid Pro Tools 12
PreSonus Studio One
Telos 120 Phone Patch
Monoprice Pro Audio Large Diaphragm Mic
Waves Gold Plugins
Source Connect Pro / Source Connect Now
I record and produce the Kat James Show that airs on SiriusXM Satellite Radio each week, as well as the podcast version of the show. Working directly at radio stations taught me how to provide high-quality reads very quickly - speed is king in radio production. In my own studio I relish the creativity of music and commercial production and use every new job as an opportunity to learn and hone my craft.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Laura Taylor by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Laura Taylor is a Standard subscriber.
Laura Taylor does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Laura Taylor was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Laura Taylor does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Laura Taylor was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.