Character, Animation, Professional
I have the highest standards when it comes to providing the best finished product for my clients. I deliver in a quick turnaround time and will go the extra mile to ensure that my clients are completely satisfied!
My style is happy, upbeat, confident, professional, and conversational for commercials - fun and sexy when required. Warm and intelligent for narrations. Professional and spokes person for business presentation, training, Ivr voicemail phone systems and on hold messages. Animation and character of all types and ages ranging from babies and small children to cackling old women and gravelly old men.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents include New York, Boston and generic Southern. I'm a mimic and can imitate almost any other voice or accent I hear.
My Voice Experience
My experience includes, local and national commercials including Vegas spot, Children's Memorial and HP Pavillion. Other work includes spokes person for AIDS.gov, wellness and medical spas, narration for audio books, corporate narration, tutorials and animation including voice dubbing, video games and internet spots.
My training is ongoing and have learned from the best of the best including, Kalmenson and Kalmenson,
Voice Over Connection, Bob Bergen, Patrick Fraley and Ginny McSwain. Trained in commercials, animation, video games, audio books and narration.
My Studio Equipment
MICS : Neumann U87, Manley Reference Cardioid
PRE-AMPS: Neve 1272, Ampex 601
In addition to VO work, I'm a professionally trained singer fronting and singing background vocals for a rock band, performing with national recording artists for over ten years. I have also worked in the beauty and wellness industry for over 15 years working as a licensed Esthetician, Massage Therapist, and Make-up Artist. I have excellent spokesperson and commercial skills regarding these fields.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Laura Small by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Laura Small is a Premium subscriber.
• Laura Small was last active on Voice123 3 days ago