Warm and rich British accent to cutesy character
My natural voice is warm and rich and an excellent fit for high quality sound recording, perfect for narrations and high class commercials both in a British and North American accents. Lowering my tone creates a breathy, sultry sound that adds a seductive quality to recordings.
I am also able to replicate the tone of many different vocal talents, often so with singing work when the copying of a familiar artists style and sound is required to create the same effect as the original artist.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cutesy character voices, Sesame Street style voices children would relate to.
Vocal sounds for aliens and animals, trilling, barking, whining, mouth or throat noises.
Varied British accents, ranging from queens English to the Beatles as well as European accents:-
A strong upper class English accent.
A softer milder English accent.
Regional English accent, i.e Liverpool, Manchester, cockney.
French maid accent. Sexy cute maid accent.
North American neutral accent
Musical vocals, a very strong rich singing voice for spots that require a musical aspect i.e speech along with singing.
Excellent mimic of vocal singing styles, for example want me to mimic the singing of joni mitchel, or maybe something more like rock, like Robert Plant.
My Voice Experience
• Provided a feature film character voice for a childrens movie, "Labou" (voice of Labou). The main objective of the director was to get a voice that was cute and musical; my musical background enabled me to merge a mogwai (gremlins) type cuteness with musical rhythm and trilling.
• Recorded further promotional “Labou” short video.
• Recorded various introduction and bits for a local radio show, providing narration and character voices.
• Voice over dubbing work for cheerleader massacre 2.
• Phone answering/on hold and out of hours system recording for a Drug testing company.
• Provided background singing vocals for a feature film song redo of "Hit the road Jack".
I have been performing as a professional musician for 10 + years. I took guitar lessons from age 11 to age 16 and have been writing, recording and performing my original guitar/vocal music for 10 years. Much of what I have learned over the years has come from on the job experience(independent films, musical recording) working with vocalists, actors and directors on various projects and getting referrals from one job to another.
I have an A-level in music technology.
I also am successfully running run my own business. (court admissible testing company)
My Studio Equipment
Recording software (Tracktion),
professional microphones etc,
I think one of the most important things is to understand a client’s vision and having the work ethic to ensure that image is created. From my work on “Labou”, I worked for countless hours to perfectly understand and achieve the image the writer/director had for “Labou”. We sat down and went over key point of what the image of the character should be, where he came from and what needed to be portrayed to the audience. My goal is to insure that what you get from me is exactly the vision you had in your mind.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Laura Duncan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Laura Duncan is a Standard subscriber.
Laura Duncan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Laura Duncan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Laura Duncan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Laura Duncan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.