voice of god, regular guy, silly, character
Deep and strong for narration; silly and fun for commercials; smooth and professional for presentations; clear and concise for training; offbeat and silly for characters; timid and tender for young voices; hard and energetic for video games; cool and hip for jazz radio; stimulated and simulated for science fiction; sincere and righteous for religious; serious and specific for scientific.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Natural New York/New Jersey English speaker, 30+ year in Southern California for West Coast and middle American English, Brooklynese, Italian-American, urban, black, southern U.S., New England, British, Slavic/Russian accented English, anything written phonetically.
My Voice Experience
I worked as a d.j. and featured player on the Ozwax Show on WRSU-AM radio at Rutgers University. Have been on hiatus for a while, but still have the voice and the skills.
I graduated from School of Broadcasting & Announcing (SBA) in NYC.
My Studio Equipment
Audio-technica AT2020 microphone. Sound Forge Audio Studio software.
I have acted in several HS plays. I was a Theater Arts major at Rutgers University, and worked on the radio station there.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Larry Rotolo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Larry Rotolo is a Standard subscriber.
Larry Rotolo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Larry Rotolo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Larry Rotolo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Larry Rotolo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.