Natural, Dry, Sarcastic, Humor, Announcer
The voice I have most commonly been used for is the upbeat, high-energy promo guy; everything from radio promotions to tonight's great comedy lineup on network TV! I can also do a younger take with some attitude.
A specialty is schmaltzy, funny announcer and big, over-the-top sports announcer or deejay.
Can tone it way down to be natural, Average Joe, next door neighbor.
Especially good with sarcastic, snarky and good timing with humorous reads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Los Angeles area, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
BBC British and Cockney, Southern/Texan, New York/New Jersey, Boston, Canadian, eh.
My Voice Experience
Radio broadcasting since I was a young pup at numerous radio stations for over 30 years.
Have voiced hundreds of local and network radio spots and radio "imaging" and promos.
National radio campaigns for the Network Formerly Known as UPN as well as recent CBS-TV radio spots.
A lot of in-house network experience, voicing for Delta and United inflight entertainment, and currently the in-house voice for AMC and Regal/UA/Edwards theater chain, as well as regional McDonald's locations.
The main vo talent for radio syndicator Premiere Radio Networks.
Largely self-taught with the help of dozens of radio professionals over the years.
Studied with Maurice Tobias in her vo workshop.
My Studio Equipment
Full access to broadcast-quality studios via Premiere Radio Networks. Also have a home setup for auditions and voice tracks.
Can carry a tune and sing parodies of some contemporary acts as well as comic performances.
Digital sound editing experience (Cool Edit/Adobe Audition, Pro Tools, etc.)
Played violin for 6 years, but it killed my mother when I quit.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Larry Morgan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Larry Morgan is a Standard subscriber.
• Larry Morgan was last active on Voice123 8 days ago