Professional, Action-packed, Goofy, Guy Next Door.
Professional male voice with many variations from serious to fun as needed. Excellent radio commercial voice done and ability to create cartoon voices as well.
" Larry has a crisp, refined voice, it has a professional sound to it. The script read itself was good, it had a nice tone and pace, it was read clearly and accurately, good use of inflection, well done! I can hear him on narrations, soft sell commercials, documentaries, biographies, story teller type ads, radio, etc. Larry has a casual, laid back approach, which is appealing, and marketable, it lends itself to authenticity, if he is serious about moving forward with vocal coaching and technique training, he has the potential to do very well in Voice Overs!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, various dialects.
My Voice Experience
Various radio roles on and off air for adult contemporary, country and talk stations. Many hours behind the microphone cutting commercial spots for a variety of businesses. I also was the presenter a the Prudential Insurance Company awards ceremonies in the 1980's.
Various communication courses throughout my early career.
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition with Blue Snowball Mic.
I have sold a variety of products both via cold calls and through customer relationships. Very familiar with the need to be sure the voice is understood and convincing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Larry Fredette by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Larry Fredette is a Standard subscriber.
Larry Fredette does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Larry Fredette was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Larry Fredette does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Larry Fredette was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.