Rich, Inviting, Empowering, Sincere, Fun, REAL.
Larry provides a clear concise baritone sound that embodies strength, power and sincerity. His signature sound is relaxed and conversational. Listeners are drawn in by Larry’s warm tones which he brings forth in a variety of genres: commercial, narrative, corporate, political or instructional. Larry’s versatility enables him to bring light hearted fun to character pieces or deep sincerity to roles of a more solemn nature. The clients’ needs are always the first priority with Larry. His intention is clear… to bring to the project what is necessary for the client to achieve their vision. He looks forward to the opportunity to provide you with the voice and performance you are looking for.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Brooklyn gruff but loveable guy, nerdy teenage boy, nerdy 20/30's male, Southern US (Texas) and older Jewish man.
My Voice Experience
Larry has been active in the voice over industry since 2009. He has provided live announcing for professional fashion and corporate events, as well as, being the voice on several independent media productions prior to becoming a professional.
He has completed over 15 TV and Radio campaigns for Kubota Corp., Movie Trailers for two Disney movies, Fright Night and War Horse (cable), TV/Radio commercials for KB Home, Heineken, Google, Quaker Oats, & Tropicana. Instructional pieces for Apple, Lexus, Toyota, World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of War Planes and continues to do work for clients on Commercials, Political ads, Promos, and IVR.
David Lyerly Commercial and Promo Training.
Marc Cashman Advanced VO Course, Audiobooks course.
Tori Hartman Commercial Workout sessions.
Jeff Howell Trailers & Promo Workout sessions.
Weekly workouts with 3 workout groups.
My Studio Equipment
Currently using the following:
Microphones - Sennheiser MKH416 P48 U3, Neumann TLM 103 condenser microphones
Interface - Focusrite Saffire 6 USB interface preamp
Mackie 1202 VLZ Pro mixing board
Recording Program - Adobe Audition DAW
Computer (MAC) - MAC Mini
MUSIC/VOICE MIXING. I am very adept at mixing music beds under voice audio. If you provide the music I will expertly mix the edited VO with a music bed underneath.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Larry Hudson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Larry Hudson is a Premium subscriber.
• Larry Hudson has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours