Youthful, stndrd American, comedic, characters
Youthful, energetic, with a Standard American dialect. I excel in comedic timing, sarcasm, while maintaining an empathetic, sincerity.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Various odd characters. Experience includes credits with Bandai, AnimEigo, AnimeWorks. Dialects include Standard American (natural dialect), Boston, Main, New England, Southern (Carolinas), Savannah, Cockney, British, Irish, Welsh.
My Voice Experience
Several voices for Anime English dubs; You're Under Arrest (aka Taiho Shichauzo), Urusei Yatsura (7 Anime films), Clamp School Detectives (series/9 episodes), Virtua Fighter.
Commercials; Brands include Buffalo Wild Wings, Rax Roast Beef, various local and regional ads, Industrial and educational video.
ADR for Film & Television.
Over 15 years of experience as a professional Actor, on and off camera. Prior education in Voice for singing (classical, pop, blues, musical theatre).
My Studio Equipment
Studio microphone and VO box. Audacity software on Mac.
"[Langley] brings everything he's got. When my calendar says that Langley's coming in, I know it will be a very productive and artistically stimulating session. I highly recommend him to any producers who want to get it right the first time".~ Scott Houle ​(Director/Owner-Coastal Studios, Animation VO studio)​
"Langley is not only a good actor, but also a real professional in the business.
He gets it. And that makes a difference when you're trying to get through a tough day." ~ Steven Gary Banks (Executive Producer of Teen Spirit / Screenwriter of Are We There Yet)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Langley McArol by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Langley McArol is a Standard subscriber.
Langley McArol does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Langley McArol was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Langley McArol does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Langley McArol was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.