believable, friendly, diverse, bubbly, character
My voice is unique and very versatile ranging from cartoon animation or little girl to Mom or educator and even senior citizen.
1. NARRATION - I'm warm, believable and easily connect to my listeners and target audience.
2. COMMERCIALS - Bubbly, sultry or enthusiastic.
3. PROFESSIONAL PRESENTATIONS - Articulate, smooth, educated and convincing.
4. IVR and TELEPHONE SYSTEMS - A gentle and friendly guide.
5. CHARACTER & ANIMATION - little girl, scary old lady, powerful Queen, worn out house wife - I have a lot of voices in my head that are dying to get out and into your project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
NEW YORK, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American, straight read
Southern American, Western
New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn
Northern Irish, Southern Irish
My Voice Experience
Discovery Education Tech Books/Paladin Media Productions
- Educational narrator
Bermuda Tourism Campaign/Decibel Architects (CURRENT)
- 4 North East TV spots
- Radio spot
- Campaign presentation narrator
Cytek Systems FlowJo/Silverstreak Media
- Video presentation for marketing and conventions
iSMS Mobile Payment for Dynamics CRM/Billy Hunt Productions
- International marketing online presentation
The Lion and The Mouse Film/Afflare Films
- A docudrama narrated by Michael Douglas
- 5 different characters spanning over 5 centuries
Charlottesville Albemarle Airport/Pro Sound
- Telephone System
Bangor International Airport/Decibel Architects
- TV spots
- Radio Spots
The Plow & Hearth Companies
Sales Trainer 4 U/SilverStreak Media
- online spokesperson
- introduction in audiobook
Southern States Feed/Pro Sound
- character voice of a southern chicken for their on-hold messaging
Canyon Ranch, Miami/Warehouse Agency
- TV commercial
Cable & Wireless Telecommunications/Aardvark Advertising
- spokesperson on radio spots and print
- prepaid calling card automated voice
- Telephone system IVR
Bioware Inc./Floodgate Entertainment
2 characters for their online game "Neverwinter Nights"
- Female Frost Giant (deep, gravelly british voice)
- Feisty Female Warrior (enthusiastic/leader voice)
NYPD Recruiting Campaign/TV/Chart Productions
- Cops voice (commanding, inspiring)
Vocal Coaching: Cicely Berry, voice director of the Royal Shakespeare Company
Voice-over technique: Chart Productions/Jordan Rich, Boston
Commercial Acting: Killian McHugh, Los Angeles
Audition Technique/Cold Reading: Esta Charkham, London
Improvisation: Groundlings School, Los Angeles
Alexander Technique: Penny O'Connor, London
M.A. Acting: Arts Educational School London
My Studio Equipment
SHURE KSM32 microphone with pop screen
Apogee Duet Interface
Macbook Pro and Garageband
I also have a relationship with a local studio and sound guy.
I'm a curious person and in this cyber age of instant knowledge I love to research the product I'm helping to brand. I will check your website and find out as much as I can about you so I know how to speak to your clients and audience. I'm skilled in analyzing and understanding scripts and I will find the peaks and valleys, the colors, the technology, the poetry, the human element of everything you and your company represents. I will be the voice behind your product with pride.
I am also a professional actor of stage and screen. I received my M.A. in Acting in London England. I also teach acting to children and adults and train new VO artists in preparation for recording their demos which I also produce.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lana Young by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lana Young is a Standard subscriber.
• Lana Young was last active on Voice123 348 days ago