GuyNext Door,Characters,Dialects,eLearning etc
Conversational, non-announcery reads are what I am known for.
Can also read technical information in an accessible, easy to understand manner.
From smooth and professional, to witty and fun, I am a very versatile performer.
Dialects and characters a specialty!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects: British upper, middle and working classes; Scottish, Irish, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Southern U.S., New York, Boston and many more...
Impersonations: Sean Connery, Marlon Brando, Ethel Merman (that's right, I said Ethel Merman!) and more...
Characters: Just ask.
My Voice Experience
Recent experience: Chevrolet, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Samsung, Rogers, McCain, Aleve, Bosch, General Mills, Wrigley's, U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Government of Ontario, Frigidaire, Home Depot. I also do promo for a national cable TV channel.
Extensive private and group work with the top commercial, promo and animation coaches in the business, including Tracey Hoyt, Marice Tobias, Susan Hart and Rick Wasserman.
B.A. English; M.Sc. in Communication Sciences and Disorders.
My Studio Equipment
Fully Pro Tools equipped studio, Sennheiser 416, Neumann TLM103, Audio Technica 4040 microphones, state of the art mastering and editing.
I'm a nice guy and easy to work with! (And my mom will back me up on this...) Skilled in communication, I take direction well and can perform under pressure.
I am extremely flexible and versatile. I can go from totally goofy to news-anchor serious and hit all points in between.
I can turn a voice project around in record time from my home studio, or record for you in any one of dozens of Toronto production facilities.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks for vising my page!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact James Andrews by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James Andrews is a Standard subscriber.
• James Andrews was last active on Voice123 26 days ago