Deep, Masculine, Distinguished, Friendly
Lamarr Kemp, II's voice embodies warmth. At its core, that's what you hear. From that warmth comes trustworthiness, affection, tempered sternness, ebullience, jocularity, sexiness, authoritativeness, kindness-- all in a melodious deep baritone.
His past experience using this bold voice to host ceremonies, give powerful speeches, and guide young people prepared him to enter the voice over industry with professionalism and passion.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish accent, old Mexican accent, deep African accent, Deep South (United States) Country accent
Elmo characterization, Mickey Mouse characterization, Gingerbread man (from Shrek) characterization, Shark (from Word World) characterization
I am also able to create a fitting voice by looking at a character who does not yet have one.
My Voice Experience
I am currently the Narrator for the US ARMY National Guard & the US AIR FORCE National Guard's E-Learning Courses. This has been a very rewarding and ongoing assignment.
Not long ago, I also had the pleasure of recording a promotional line for V103 "The People's Station" here in Atlanta, GA.
Before these opportunities, much of my voice experience has encompassed different stages beginning as far back as my high school years. Microphone in hand, lights on stage, crowd of five to five thousand, ready to be either entertained or informed.
I have also been a Host, Master of Ceremony, or Speaker at FCAT assemblies, Football Pep Rallies, Statewide Step Shows, High School Graduations, Motivational speeches, Educational programs, as well as an announcer at Atlanta's #1 Night Club... Opera Night Club.
Voice Over Certification Program - Clayton State University
My Studio Equipment
Yeti Pro Microphone
Unknown - Click here to ask Lamarr Kemp, II
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Lamarr Kemp, II by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lamarr Kemp, II is a Standard subscriber.
• Lamarr Kemp, II was last active on Voice123 169 days ago