Fun, serious, sexy, goofy, smooth, movie trailer,
I have a warm deep rich tone to my voice which suits voice overs for all mediums very well. I can do characterizations, accents; Southern, Valley Dude, Hick and slow or fast paced.
If you have a moment take a listen to my samples. I sound sincere, expressive, inviting, high spirited and a touch of wacky. I feel that my voice is comforting to the listener.
Some of my voice heroes are Joe Frank, Robert Siegel, Harry Shearer and of course, Don LaFontaine.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern drawl, Valley Dude, Hick and slow or fast paced speech.
My Voice Experience
I have done voice over work primarily for radio. Both commercial and public radio.
Commercials for products and for radio stations. Several voice styles while performing in Radio theater.
I have over ten years of experience in radio work and announcing for several live functions ranging from Weddings to corporate events to auctions. I also studied Journalism and Broadcasting in college.
My Studio Equipment
I record at home in a studio. using a Denon mixer,AKG Perception P120, and AKG headphones. All recordings are captured digitally by a PC XLR interface.
Unknown - Click here to ask Kurt Hunter
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kurt Hunter by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kurt Hunter is a Standard subscriber.
Kurt Hunter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kurt Hunter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kurt Hunter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kurt Hunter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.