Rich, warm, conversational and versatile
Krysta's voice may be described as warm, trusting, genuine, and smooth with a deep resonance. As a minority, Krysta is versatile in her ability to go from urban to sophisticated; from the city to the boardroom.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
African American, Middle Eastern
My Voice Experience
A professional member of World-Voices, Krysta has worked for clients such as P&G, Cincinnati Children's Hospital, Anthem, Vitas Healthcare, AXA, T-Mobile, Centers for Disease Control, Triseum, Match Education, The Build Creative, Philhaven, Families from the Beginning, Savant Learning Systems, as well as others.
Krysta's experience includes Radio imaging, TV Narration, Explainer, eLearning, Video games, Commercials, Corporate Narration, and Medical Narration.
My education as a voice artist is ongoing. Excellence is only achieved through continual skill building, so I am able to offer my clients the highest possible value for their time and money. I am a former student of SCPA (School for Creative and Performing Arts), and have performed professionally in both theatre and musical groups.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MKH416, Centrance Mic Port Pro, ipDTL, Source Connect, Phone Patch capability
I have a fully outfitted professional studio, and am capable of delivering quality tracks on demand.
I am always open to live collaboration with clients who wish to direct during recording.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Krysta Wallrauch by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Krysta Wallrauch is a Premium subscriber.
• Krysta Wallrauch has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours