friendly, real, intelligent,casual neighborly
Friendly, real, intelligent, casual, neighborly, & scholarly. I also make announcements at a local college theater.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am mildly fluent in Spanish.
I have done an Elizabethan English accent, also known as basic Renaissance Faire accent. This is not the same as a modern day English accent.
My Voice Experience
* House Announcer, Central Piedmont Community College, Halton Theater, On-going
Pre-show and intermission announcements pertaining to the current show, in addition to "no flash photography", "turn off all cell phones", and "please enjoy the show."
* Voice Actor, WTVI PBS Charlotte, Ch 42, 7/12-present
Station voice for underwriter spots, sponsorship spots, and short-form documentaries.
* Voice Actor, WTVI-TV (PBS), Ch 42, 7/09-3/10
Three emergency opening introduction of guests for Carolina Business Review.
* Voice Actor, WTVI-TV (PBS), Ch 42, 2/09
Announcement that WTVI would cease analog broadcasting on February 12, 2009. Ran for 24-hours prior to event.
* Voice Actor, WTVI-TV (PBS), Ch 42, 10/08
Three "day and time" recordings used in promotional spots.
* House Announcer, Central Piedmont Community College, Halton Theater, 1/08
Opening announcement for comedian Steve Mingolla "The Nice Guy" at a James Gregory comedy concert.
* House Announcer, Central Piedmont Community College, Halton Theater, 12/07 - present
Pre-show welcoming messages to Charlotte Youth Ballet audiences attending "The Nutcracker", "Sleeping Beauty", "Cinderella", "Ballet, Broadway, & Beyond", "Alice in Wonderland", & "Coppelia".
* Voice Actor, Apex Performance, 3/07 - 9/07
Recorded 30+ "affirmational" tracks for professional and personal development of clients.
* Reader/Director, Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic, 2/98 - 2/99
Operated recording equipment for readers of technical and non-technical textbooks. Qualified reader of mathematical texts. Subjects included algebra, geometry, trigonometry, C++ programming, psychology, sociology, history, economics, & government.
* Voice Actor, 54th World Science Fiction Convention "LA Con III", 9/2/96 - 9/4/96
Live mic in Anaheim Convention Center arena, simulated biting & chewing of "Audrey III", the convention's on-stage version of the man-eating plant from Little Shop of Horrors.
* Voice Actor / Co-Producer, How the Grinch Stole Christmas radio play, 11/93
Voice "The Grinch" for self-produced reading, on spec. Cast three actresses for various voices, helped direct, & sourced recording studio & equipment.
* Acting 1, Central Piedmont Community College
* Vocal Techniques for Theatre, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
* VoiceOvers I & II, Learning Annex
My Studio Equipment
* MXR 990 & 991 condensor microphones,
* Audio-Technica DR-VX1 microphones,
* HTDZ HT-81 shotgun microphone,
* M-Audio Firewire Solo microphone-computer interface, & * appropriate cables
* Shure SM-58, SM-57, Beta 57
* Sennheiser ew100 G2 & ew300 G3 series microphones,
* Neumann KM-120, -150, & -180 microphones
* DPA 4060 & 4063 lavalier microphones
* Pro Tools HD 7 & 8
I have taught a basic electrical engineering course at Central Piedmont Community College since the fall of 2007, and am familiar with group presentations. Most of my lectures are 4-5 hours long.
I am the Audio Engineer for the local PBS television station. I record audio in the recording booth, studio, & in the field. I also post-edit audio for multiple locally produced shows.
I have operated the sound equipment for the theaters of Central Piedmont Community College for the past 5 years, and am very familiar with stage presentations. I make periodic on-mic announcements for various shows.
I was a Broadcast Maintenance Engineer with WTVI-42 (PBS) where I had Engineer-In-Charge duties for various studio productions. I had been training as their backup audio engineer for productions.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact K R Salger by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently K R Salger is a Standard subscriber.
K R Salger does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
K R Salger was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
K R Salger does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. K R Salger was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.