Character Specialist, New Voices, Normal Guy
For the most part my voice is deep and gentle. A subtle radio quality. I can manipulate my voice to fit most requirements. Ex: Whiny, annoying, fun, sexy, cartoon, or simply a normal guy. A gift of being an only child and a bonus for a father of two little girls. I like to have fun with my skill which drives my desire to constantly try new approaches. But please don't mistake my fun style for being unprofessional. I love talking no matter the subject and rehearse until it is clean.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scottish, Irish, British, Indian, English, and Italian. I respect all cultures and do my best to represent my accents with said respect.
Various Hanna Barbara, Jack Sparrow, Sponge Bob, Muppets, Sesame Street, Various Disney. I am constantly working with different voice creations. I get my practice entertaining my daughters.
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Kristoffer McClain
I studied Broadcasting and Communications @ University of Indianapolis. Worked On-Air @ WICR in Indianapolis. Studied music and acting @ U of I and Vincennes University. I've done local theater as a child and adult. Performed in various musicals and solo acts.
My Studio Equipment
Sound Studio for Mac, iMovie and also MIDI processing. As of now my equipment is limited, but it has proven to be very useful and professional.
Most of my life has had to do with entertaining. But, it hasn't been my career. I have spent a lot of time in retail and various sales positions. I currently work in the automotive field at a dealership level. But my passion lies with performing and I feel it's something I do well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Kristoffer McClain by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kristoffer McClain is a Standard subscriber.
Kristoffer McClain does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kristoffer McClain was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kristoffer McClain does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kristoffer McClain was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.